Tuesday 15 September 2009

Knob Of The Week!

Oh, Chris Cornell. I remember when you used to be cool. Well, not 'cool' as such, I never looked up to you in the same way I did to Eddie Vedder and Kurt when I was all about THE GRUNGE. You were slightly better than Layne Stayley though, and at least you got off the drugs, but I never thought you'd become such a giant douche. From Soundgarden to where you are now, I hope you're proud of yourself. You shouldn't be.
Your first couple of solo outings showed some promise, expecially
'Seasons' from the Singles soundtrack, and 'Euphoria Morning' wasn't
that bad, but what the fuck was up with that James Bond theme? And
don't get me started on fucking AUDIOSLAVE.

This is good :
Do us a favour. Grow your hair again, patch things up with your old band members,
just pretend it's 1992 again.

No comments: